Terms & Conditions
D6 Dental, Rathgar, Rathmines
Our Terms & Conditions
- Patients are requested to attend at least 5 minutes in advance of their scheduled appointment in order to assist in the smooth running of the surgery.
- Occasionally your dentist may run late due to difficulties in treating their patient. Please try and understand that this only happens sometimes and all the Dentists try and work to the scheduled appointment times
- Patients must give at least 24 hours notice if they require to cancel and appointment, Bank holidays and weekends are excluded and notice must be given by lunchtime on the preceeding Friday.
- Patients are asked to ensure that their accounts are paid as treatment progresses. It will assist both you and us in managment of your treatment.
- Please try and respect other patients who are attending the surgery as they may not be as comfortable as you in the environment.
- Patients are asked to respect the dental team, the reception staff, nurses, hygienists and dentists are there to assist you and they will do everything in their power to do so.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of your experience at D6 Dental please speak directly to Dr. Tony Connellan.