Treatments and Fees
All treatments and fees listed below are intended to be used as a guide only.
Fillings And Complex Fillings
Fillings may be simple or complex. It depends on the site of the decay; front, back, or biting surface of tooth.
- This is where only one surface of the tooth is involved. The decay is removed and a composite material is used to fill the tooth. The composite material will normally match the colour of the tooth.
- A simple filling takes approx 30 minutes.
- A filling is more complex when 2 or more surfaces need to be filled.
- The material used is either a composite or amalgam (silver). This will depend on the location of the tooth and also the personal preference of the patient.
- This type of filling takes approx. 45 minutes.
Call Emergency Number: 01 4966246
at weekends and Bank Holidays
Request an Appointment
D6 Dental Clinic